Since December, 2018, the U.S. Navy warship Fort McHenry which was deployed to the Persian Gulf, has been quarantined, stranded at sea because of a Viral Mumps Outbreak that has stricken 27 sailors and Marines. All service members on the ship had been vaccinated with the MMR — measles/mumps/rubella—vaccine, but the vaccine is defective. The mumps takes 25 days to incubate. Continue reading MMR Vaccine Caused Viral Mumps Outbreak On Board | US Navy
- Weaponized Coronavirus ‘up to 20 times more likely than SARS to bind to human cells’
- Tencent Accidentally May Have Leaked Real Wuhan COVID-19 Deaths
- Wuhan Doctors Say COVID-19 Reinfection Can Be Fatal
- Biological Weapons: A Useful and Timely Factual Overview
- While World Focuses on Coronavirus, Flu Has Killed 10,000+ Americans
Big Pharma Truth
Unleashed Engineered Viruses
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.