Since December, 2018, the U.S. Navy warship Fort McHenry which was deployed to the Persian Gulf, has been quarantined, stranded at sea because of a Viral Mumps Outbreak that has stricken 27 sailors and Marines. All service members on the ship had been vaccinated with the MMR — measles/mumps/rubella—vaccine, but the vaccine is defective. The mumps takes 25 days to incubate. Continue reading MMR Vaccine Caused Viral Mumps Outbreak On Board | US Navy
- Bacteria Travel Around the World using “air bridges,” that’s How Superbugs Share Genes
- DOD Inspector General told to Investigate Bioweaponization of Ticks by US Congress
- Big Pharma Hikes Drug Price 879% for A Drug Out of 3,400 Drug Price Hikes this Year
- The Snake Oil Theory and the Real Con Artists
- Rhinovirus: More than Just a Common Cold Virus
Big Pharma Truth
Unleashed Engineered Viruses
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.