Since December, 2018, the U.S. Navy warship Fort McHenry which was deployed to the Persian Gulf, has been quarantined, stranded at sea because of a Viral Mumps Outbreak that has stricken 27 sailors and Marines. All service members on the ship had been vaccinated with the MMR — measles/mumps/rubella—vaccine, but the vaccine is defective. The mumps takes 25 days to incubate. Continue reading MMR Vaccine Caused Viral Mumps Outbreak On Board | US Navy
- CDC Director Admits Vaccines Do Not Prevent COVID Transmission, Blames “Evolution Of Science”
- New Medical Codes For COVID-19 Vaccination Status Used To Track People, CDC Confirms
- Bombshell Vax Analysis Finds $147 Billion In Economic Damage, Tens Of Millions Injured Or Disabled
- “I Couldn’t Remain Silent”: Physician Assistant Fired For Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Events To VAERS
- Fauci ‘Prompted’ Scientists To Fabricate ‘Proximal Origins’ Paper Ruling Out Lab-Leak
Goodbye Cancer & Viral Infections
Big Pharma Truth
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.