Bacteria do not need animal or human carriers to spread. A Rutgers-led study suggests that microbes take advantage of natural air currents and use them as bridges to travel from one remote location to another.Continue reading Bacteria Travel Around the World using “air bridges,” that’s How Superbugs Share Genes
- DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets by 2021
- Architect Of Sweden’s COVID-19 Anti-Lockdown Strategy Finally Vindicated
- UN Says New Polio Outbreak in Sudan Caused by Oral Vaccine
- WHO Admits No Direct Evidence Masks Prevent Viral Infection
- Investigative Report on the Covid-19 Pandemic | Association des Officiers de Réserve
- Facemask Doesn’t Protect People from Either Side | UK Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- REINFECTION means Vaccination May Not Be the Way to Eradicate COVID
- “Genetically Modified Humanity” – The Diabolical Agenda within the Agenda ID2020
- Doctors Lay Out Plan to ‘Punish’ People Who Refuse Coronavirus Vaccine
- What Are the Truly Verifiable Facts Surrounding COVID-19?
- Top Russian Respiratory Doctor Quits Due to “Untested, Rushed” COVID19 Vaccine
- COVID19 Narrative: An Orgy of Incoherence
- COVID19 Immunity Elusive, Could Require Regular Injections | Vaccine Experts
- Big Pharma Firms Won’t Be Held Accountable for COVID19 Vaccine Side-Effects
Big Pharma Truth
Unleashed Engineered Viruses
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.