Bacteria do not need animal or human carriers to spread. A Rutgers-led study suggests that microbes take advantage of natural air currents and use them as bridges to travel from one remote location to another.Continue reading Bacteria Travel Around the World using “air bridges,” that’s How Superbugs Share Genes
- Never-ending Wars, Famine and Injustice: This Society is Making People Ill
- Our War Against the “Covidian Oppressor”, Some Tactical Observations
- Seventeen Covid Pandemic Lies We’ve Been Told
- Adverse Effects of Face Masks Confirmed
- CDC Director Admits Vaccines Do Not Prevent COVID Transmission, Blames “Evolution Of Science”
Goodbye Cancer & Viral Infections
Big Pharma Truth
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.