Bacteria do not need animal or human carriers to spread. A Rutgers-led study suggests that microbes take advantage of natural air currents and use them as bridges to travel from one remote location to another.Continue reading Bacteria Travel Around the World using “air bridges,” that’s How Superbugs Share Genes
- U.S. Government Pays Out Millions to Flu Shot Victims Killed or Paralyzed
- Recent Polio Outbreak Confirms Vaccination is Not About Public Health
- “World Governments Are Not Ready for A Major Pandemic” – GPMB
- Bacteria Travel Around the World using “air bridges,” that’s How Superbugs Share Genes
- DOD Inspector General told to Investigate Bioweaponization of Ticks by US Congress
Big Pharma Truth
Unleashed Engineered Viruses
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.