Bacteria do not need animal or human carriers to spread. A Rutgers-led study suggests that microbes take advantage of natural air currents and use them as bridges to travel from one remote location to another.Continue reading Bacteria Travel Around the World using “air bridges,” that’s How Superbugs Share Genes
- CDC Director Admits Vaccines Do Not Prevent COVID Transmission, Blames “Evolution Of Science”
- New Medical Codes For COVID-19 Vaccination Status Used To Track People, CDC Confirms
- Bombshell Vax Analysis Finds $147 Billion In Economic Damage, Tens Of Millions Injured Or Disabled
- “I Couldn’t Remain Silent”: Physician Assistant Fired For Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Events To VAERS
- Fauci ‘Prompted’ Scientists To Fabricate ‘Proximal Origins’ Paper Ruling Out Lab-Leak
Goodbye Cancer & Viral Infections
Big Pharma Truth
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.