Three separate studies suggest the unprecedented mass quarantine measures taken to limit the spread of the deadly coronavirus in China may have changed its genetic course, potentially making it more “insidious” and harder to detect.Clinical researchers in Wuhan, where the new virus strain first emerged in December, say that locking down millions of people may have caused mutations in the genetic make-up of the coronavirus that resulted in milder symptoms of the pneumonia-like illness, or no initial symptoms at all in the early stage of infection.Continue reading Chinese Studies Link Quarantines with Coronavirus Mutations
- Adverse Effects of Face Masks Confirmed
- CDC Director Admits Vaccines Do Not Prevent COVID Transmission, Blames “Evolution Of Science”
- New Medical Codes For COVID-19 Vaccination Status Used To Track People, CDC Confirms
- Bombshell Vax Analysis Finds $147 Billion In Economic Damage, Tens Of Millions Injured Or Disabled
- “I Couldn’t Remain Silent”: Physician Assistant Fired For Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Events To VAERS
Goodbye Cancer & Viral Infections
Big Pharma Truth
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.