OXFORD, United Kingdom — For many COVID-19 patients, surviving the virus is just the beginning of their recovery. For some, “long haul” symptoms can leave survivors without the sense of taste or smell for weeks and even months. Now, researchers say another disturbing pattern is emerging among those recovering from COVID. A new study reveals one in three people will develop a neurological or psychiatric condition up to six months after their infection.Continue reading 33-62% of 236,379 COVID-19 Survivors Develop A Neurological or Psychiatric Condition in 6 Months | Lancet
- Adverse Effects of Face Masks Confirmed
- CDC Director Admits Vaccines Do Not Prevent COVID Transmission, Blames “Evolution Of Science”
- New Medical Codes For COVID-19 Vaccination Status Used To Track People, CDC Confirms
- Bombshell Vax Analysis Finds $147 Billion In Economic Damage, Tens Of Millions Injured Or Disabled
- “I Couldn’t Remain Silent”: Physician Assistant Fired For Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Events To VAERS
Goodbye Cancer & Viral Infections
Big Pharma Truth
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.