OXFORD, United Kingdom — For many COVID-19 patients, surviving the virus is just the beginning of their recovery. For some, “long haul” symptoms can leave survivors without the sense of taste or smell for weeks and even months. Now, researchers say another disturbing pattern is emerging among those recovering from COVID. A new study reveals one in three people will develop a neurological or psychiatric condition up to six months after their infection.Continue reading 33-62% of 236,379 COVID-19 Survivors Develop A Neurological or Psychiatric Condition in 6 Months | Lancet
- Fauci ‘Prompted’ Scientists To Fabricate ‘Proximal Origins’ Paper Ruling Out Lab-Leak
- Cardiac Testing at Washington Public Event Found 53% Myocarditis Rate
- COVID “Likely Arose” from Lab Leak, US Energy Department Admits in Classified Report
- “The Trials Should Have Been Halted”: Rate Of ‘Serious Adverse Events’ Closely Tracks Spike in Post-Vax Disabilities
- Growing Number of Doctors Say They Won’t Get COVID-19 Booster Shots
- Pfizer Responds After Director Says Company Is Developing Ways To Mutate COVID-19
- Busted Pfizer R&D Exec Claims He Lied About “Mutating COVID” To “Impress A Date Like Normal People”
- They knew: why didn’t the unvaccinated do more to warn us?
- Pfizer Knew 275 People Suffered Serious Strokes in the First 90 Days After Vaccine Rollout
- 95 Percent of Corpses Had Received COVID Vaccination Within 2 Weeks of Death
- US Scientists Create New Lethal Covid Variant
- Florida Surgeon General Against mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines for Males Aged 18–39
- 3 New Studies Add to Mounting Evidence That COVID Vaccines May Not be Worth the Risk
- Fauci Doubled His Wealth During Covid-19 | Report
Big Pharma Truth
Unleashed Engineered Viruses
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.