The nation’s first class action settlement involving a COVID shot mandate should be a wake-up call to every employer that did not accommodate or exempt employees who opposed the COVID shots for religious reasons. NorthShore University HealthSystem will pay more than $10.3 million for unlawfully discriminating against more than 500 current and former health care workers and for denying religious exemptions from the COVID shot mandate.Continue reading Doctors, Nurses Win $10.3 Million Lawsuit After Hospital Denied COVID Shot Exemption
- Fauci ‘Prompted’ Scientists To Fabricate ‘Proximal Origins’ Paper Ruling Out Lab-Leak
- Cardiac Testing at Washington Public Event Found 53% Myocarditis Rate
- COVID “Likely Arose” from Lab Leak, US Energy Department Admits in Classified Report
- “The Trials Should Have Been Halted”: Rate Of ‘Serious Adverse Events’ Closely Tracks Spike in Post-Vax Disabilities
- Growing Number of Doctors Say They Won’t Get COVID-19 Booster Shots
- Pfizer Responds After Director Says Company Is Developing Ways To Mutate COVID-19
- Busted Pfizer R&D Exec Claims He Lied About “Mutating COVID” To “Impress A Date Like Normal People”
- They knew: why didn’t the unvaccinated do more to warn us?
- Pfizer Knew 275 People Suffered Serious Strokes in the First 90 Days After Vaccine Rollout
- 95 Percent of Corpses Had Received COVID Vaccination Within 2 Weeks of Death
- US Scientists Create New Lethal Covid Variant
- Florida Surgeon General Against mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines for Males Aged 18–39
- 3 New Studies Add to Mounting Evidence That COVID Vaccines May Not be Worth the Risk
- Fauci Doubled His Wealth During Covid-19 | Report
Big Pharma Truth
Unleashed Engineered Viruses
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.