Cancer, always believed to be caused by genetic cell mutations—can in reality be caused by infections from viruses, bacteria, and fungi. “I believe that, conservatively, 15 to 20% of all cancer is caused by infections; however, the number could be larger—maybe double,” said Dr. Andrew Dannenberg, director of the Cancer Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Dannenberg made the remarks in a speech in December 2007 at the annual international conference of the American Association for Cancer Research.Continue reading Infections as a Cause of Cancer
- Weaponized Coronavirus ‘up to 20 times more likely than SARS to bind to human cells’
- Tencent Accidentally May Have Leaked Real Wuhan COVID-19 Deaths
- Wuhan Doctors Say COVID-19 Reinfection Can Be Fatal
- Biological Weapons: A Useful and Timely Factual Overview
- While World Focuses on Coronavirus, Flu Has Killed 10,000+ Americans
Big Pharma Truth
Unleashed Engineered Viruses
SHOPPING ON Virutron.com IS SAFE AND SECURE. GUARANTEED!
You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Virutron.com.