FAQs

Here are some of the most common questions asked about Virutron:

Virutron is an electronic device that is designed to deliver an antiviral and antibacterial  signal non-invasively, to neutralize all parasites flowing with the bloodstream.

The proper use of Virutron antiviral device will lead to the full recovery of the autoimmune system. When this happens all diseases that the autoimmune and regenerative systems are capable of rectifying are subsequently eliminated.

Virutron eliminates parasites in the blood. Water dilution helps the removal of toxic chemicals. When the full energy of the body is focused more on the healing rather than on combating the infections, full remission is not too far behind.

So, it is not the device per se that will cure you directly, but as a matter of consequence of the full elimination of the root causes of the disease, i.e. parasites and toxic chemicals, the body has enough intelligence to cure itself from all of its maladies. It just need a little help when the autoimmune system is effectively defeated by the onslaught of parasitic infections.

Simply put, the main function of Virutron is to tip the balance in favor of the autoimmune system.

Symptoms like headache, high blood pressure, low energy levels, insomnia, etc. are effectively eliminated together with the main root causes of the disease, chemical intoxication or parasitic infection.

The electrical pulses that are coming out from Virutron are more than enough to neutralize all types of microbial, bacterial, fungal and viral infections in the bloodstream, on demand.

This means that the user need not know what specific type of parasitic infection one has to deal with. Virutron neutralizes them all!

Experts are fully aware that when the blood is freed from all types of infections, some 2000 types of neuropeptides are regenerated again, among which is interferon and interleukin. When this happens, the full recovery of the auto-immune system is achieved.

So, when does prior protection from a biochemical concoction needed when any viral infection can be electrified at will?

Why do we have to rely on toxic chemicals in dealing with infections when all of the latter can be electrocuted even without prediagnostic procedures?

The use of toxic chemicals may mask the symptoms temporarily, but they overload the liver and kidneys, which make the whole exercise counterproductive and may instead aggravate the underlying infection and agony over time.

A fully recovered auto-immune system allows its full functionality to return. This includes the neutralization of all parasites in every organ in the body.

When all organs are freed from their own parasitic infections, they can function normally and normal homeostasis is fully restored.

Generally, homeostasis is a “self-regulating process by which biological systems tend to maintain stability while adjusting to conditions that are optimal for survival. If homeostasis is successful, life continues; if unsuccessful, disaster or death ensues. The stability attained is actually a dynamic equilibrium, in which continuous change occurs yet relatively uniform conditions prevail.” – https://www.britannica.com/science/homeostasis

 

The full recovery of the organs from their own infections through the fully functioning autoimmune system, will enable the full return of homeostasis. When this happens, the actual healing of all damaged tissues by the accelerated production of new cells could begin, and full remission will be its forgone conclusion.

There are no side-effects from the antiviral treatment itself, but the ability of the liver and kidneys to detoxify the body of the toxic neutralized parasites could suffer if the user is not diligent enough to take in more water as possible.

It is absolutely required that the user must drink 1 glass of water per 10 lbs. of body weight to help the above organs in the detoxification process.

Otherwise, don’t purchase and use this device.

When you are not helping your liver and kidneys in the detoxification process by drinking at least 1 glass of water per 10 lbs. of your body weight, this will lead to the following conditions:

  • headache
  • flu-like fever
  • skin rashes/eruptions
  • jaundice
  • giddiness / dizziness
  • light-headed vagueness
  • nausea
  • itching, boils
  • coughing
  • kidney and liver discomfort
  • aches or general malaise
  • inflammations
  • frequent urination
  • sluggishness

The above list is by no means exhaustive. To put it simply, all problems which may arise during the treatment are caused by the failure to detoxify properly.

When any of the above happens, postpone the next treatment session, but continue the consumption of more water as required.

Resume the treatment only when signs of detoxification failure are not present.

IMPORTANT: Don’t take long treatment duration per session in which the amount of neutralized parasites is more than the capacity of the liver and kidneys to flush out from the system. Ideally, there should be no toxic neutralized parasites prior to the next treatment session.

If you have any specific question that is not covered here, please don’t hesitate to open a Support ticket by clicking here.

Help-Desk