This is the affiliates section of this store. If you are an existing affiliate, please log in to access your control panel.
If you are not an affiliate, but wish to become one, you will need to apply. To apply, you must be a registered user on this site. If you have an existing account on this blog, please log in. If not, please register.
We have grown to accept the limitations, deliberate or otherwise, of the healthcare industry that is ever growing in size and its services getting more expensive by the day, the quality of services rendered continually suffers from the absence of real scientific approach, e.g. its constant use of toxic chemicals.
There seems to be a well-coordinated suppression against relevant discoveries that could have ended the use of biochemical protocols many decades ago, yet what we have is the state mandated mass inoculations that have already killed hundreds in 2017 alone.
In November 2017, the Philippine Statistics Authority reported that:
- The country’s total health expenditures grew from Php 593 billion in 2015 to Php 655 billion in 2016 or by 10.5 percent at current prices. The contribution to Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was at 4.5 percent;
- Household-out-of pocket payment (OOP) posted Php 342 billion or 54.2 percent of CHE in 2016, followed by government schemes and compulsory contributory; health care financing schemes at Php 216 billion or 34.2 percent;
- Hospitals, specifically general hospitals were the recipients of OOP at Php 259 billion or 41.1 percent;
- Pharmacies came in second to general hospitals at Php 173 billion(27.5 percent), followed by providers of preventive care at Php 53.3 billion(8.5 percent).
- Global spending on health is expected to increase from US$7·83 trillion in 2013 to $18·28 (uncertainty interval 14·42–22·24) trillion in 2040 (in 2010 purchasing power parity-adjusted dollars). – Lancet
At PHP 655 billion expense in 2016, cancer cure is still not in their sight. The increase in HIV infections continue to mock the government’s effort to provide better healthcare for all.
Sadly, the total out of pocket [OOP] of PHP 342 billion from the household sector, the highest of all expenditures, should have gone to better options to ensure the entire family of protection against viral infections at all times. Obviously, that is not the case.
We cannot simply ignore the recent unfolding of events at the national level, where so-called experts are blaming each other about their collective culpability in the harmful mass vaccination of 830,000 children in the country, that essentially compelled us to take this concrete action to make this technology available now.
It’s high time for the limitations hounding the healthcare industry to be rectified for good. Its unfettered use of toxic chemicals to poison the microbes, as well as the healthy cells, and the deliberate injection of live “attenuated” viruses to force the immune system to respond and produce the necessary antibodies against them, are not the best options available to protect the body from all harmful and deadly viral infections.
This is where you come in.
We cannot do this alone. We tried to inform even those whom we perceived to be so passionate about helping the poor victims of the highly destructive mass immunization prior to the 2016 presidential elections, yet played for deaf and blind to the wiser solution that we have presented.
This means that we must act together because nobody else will do this for the people, especially the victims. The solution is technology, not politics.
Welcome Patriotic Affiliates!
Earn 10% of gross sales while doing your patriotic work of informing the mass vaccination victims and their families about the most effective way of dealing with all viral infections today!
For our global marketers, understand that the total healthcare expenditures will increase from US$7·83 trillion in 2013 to $18·28 trillion in 2040, according to Lancet. That means you really have a very big market for this technology.
If you are already a registered WordPress user, you can join this movement through your WordPress blog and earn as you publish your own articles where you can embed your unique Virutron affiliate link that is issued to you upon registration.